(To learn more click here)
Meet San Diego DentistMarcos Ortega DDS!
We’re Happy You Stopped By!
Invisalign Clear Braces in San Diego
Dr. Ortega and his dental team believe that your smile should be a source of joy, both for you and those around you. By using our clear Invisalign braces, Dr. Ortega can make sure your smile always leaves a positive first impression. Here in our offices, we believe in creating beautiful smiles in total comfort.
We offer quality orthodontic care including Invisalign and Invisalign Teen to adults and children throughout San Diego, Hillcrest, and Mission Hills.
We use the Invisalign system to offer you straight teeth and the smile you’ve dreamed of, all in total comfort. Read on to learn more about what the benefits Invisalign clear braces can offer you!
Why choose Invisalign?
We want you to be smiling in total confidence, and Invisalign is a straightforward, comfortable method to get there. Some of the benefits of Invisalign include:
- Invisalign smooth aligners fit comfortably in the mouth.
- The aligners are clear and nearly invisible, with no wires or eye-catching rubber bands to worry about.
- Removable aligners make cleaning quick and easy, and improves oral hygiene.
- Invisalign has no food restrictions. With Invisalign, you can eat whatever you want!
- Invisalign works for people of all ages, including teenagers whose teeth haven’t finished coming in.
- The process is simple and convenient, meaning fewer trips to the doctor and more time for you to spend doing what you care about.
- Invisalign’s smooth aligning trays can reduce or eliminate gum and mouth pain by not using any irritating wires.
With Invisalign clear braces, you can expect straight teeth and a great smile. Beyond that, by receiving Invisalign through our San Diego offices, you are also choosing customer care that goes above and beyond, and an excellent dental experience at the hands of Dr. Ortega and his team.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to find out whether Invisalign clear braces are right for you or your loved one! We are looking forward to helping you smile.